The Dom Polski of Flint is a cultural organization formed to
preserve the culture and traditions of the Polish. It was formed in
1936 from several Polish organizations in Flint. In 1939 a building
was built on North Saginaw St. where many parties, weddings and
fund raisers were held. In 1984 it moved to the current location on
North Linden Rd. in Mount Morris Township. An old schoolhouse
was converted with a library, private lounge for members and a
banquet hall on the West End of the building. Many hours of
volunteerism has made and continues to make this organization
The Banquet Hall is available for rent for any number of events:
Weddings, Open Houses, Retirement Parties, Showers, Christmas
Parties, Dances, etc. Give us a call to check availability.
Dom Polski of Flint, Inc.
3415 N. Linden Rd.
Flint, MI 48504
Like us on the Dom
Polski Flint page with the
building for current posts.
Please Note: We do
NOT answer messages
for Hall Rentals or
Events on Facebook or